Custom Board Builder
Browse by Tag
WHAT MAKES IT CUSTOM?
- We start with the base model of each board. From pintails to platform decks, we have a wide range of models to choose from to get you started. Width can be specified for those seeking varied leverage to their trucks.
- 1 – Soft flex, for pumping and carving. Suggested for lighter weight riders.
- 2 – Moderate flex, for pushing and comfort. Perfect middle ground.
- 3 – Firm flex, for distance and consistency. Suggested for heavier riders.
- 4 – Downhill flex, for stability and precision. When it matters.
- When ordering a custom board, the construction is determined by choice of composites, rider weight, and desired flex. Choosing any composite material will increase the strength of the board as well as enhance the finished look.
- Part of creating a custom board is the hand stain work involved. Here is where the creativity comes in, mixing colors and hand-applied fades, makes every board unique that comes out of our factory. We will work with you to get the finish you are looking for.
- The exterior finish can be more than just stain. Carbon and Texalium add structure to the board, but also their own unique finish. Carbon shows off a beautiful black sheen, while Texalium boasts a flashy silver weave. Fiberglass allows the color below to show through.
For more information, please feel free to email us. We would love to sort out the details of your next custom board! email@example.com